Ways of Darkness RPG Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Ways of Darkness development.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I introduce myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanus Tavilrond
Admin
Stephanus Tavilrond

Hozzászólások száma : 27

I introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: I introduce myself   I introduce myself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 am

I am the developer of the game Ways of Darkness.
I'm was also voicing Stephanus Tavilrond from the unfinished game, and also several enemies, like the vampire at the beginning, or Dermaglen.

My name is Tóth Zsolt in Hungarian, and Zsolt Toth in English. The ZS is pronounced as a soft J, like in the French "Jean", or the English "vision" or "pleasure".
I was born and live in Budapest, Hungary.
I'm interested in anime, video games, music, history, lingustics, guns.

As for anime, - I like Records of Lodoss War, InuYasha, Slayers, Yu Yu Hakusho, Code Geass, Lucky Star, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Azumanga Daioh, Seitokai no Ichizon, and several more...
Video games - mainly RPG games, also strategy games (both turn-based and RTS) and FPS games. These days I mostly play smaller games, but I also enjoy Touhou Project (and related games), Age of Empires 1-2-3, Final Fantasy 6 (yes, Six, not Seven!), Hearts of Iron 2, the Total War series, 90's FPS games (Wolfenstein 3D, Doom 1-2, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, Shadow Warrior), Might and Magic 3-5, Heroes of Might and Magic 1-5...
For music, I like nearly every kind of music except the ones I hate (rap, pop, emo). I especially like Rock, Heavy Metal, Classical music, Video game soundtracks, Movie soundtracks, and sometimes Techno.

And before anyone asks, I am male Razz
Back to top Go down
https://waysofdarkness-dev.rpg-board.net
Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame

Hozzászólások száma : 1

I introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I introduce myself   I introduce myself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:07 pm

I am Marisa Kirisame I am a magic user My most powerful move is the Final spark I use high leveled Magic I steal from Reimu as for my interests:
I like to roam around Gensokyo
I like The game Touhou
Who doesn't?
I like Cherry milk
I don't like candy
I hate when people are sad
I love it when they're happy
I cannot resist Reimu
That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Stephanus Tavilrond
Admin
Stephanus Tavilrond

Hozzászólások száma : 27

I introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I introduce myself   I introduce myself Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:45 am

Not bad
Back to top Go down
https://waysofdarkness-dev.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

I introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I introduce myself   I introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ways of Darkness RPG Development Forum :: Administratives :: Introduce yourselves!-
Jump to: